Venetia. NYL

Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what everybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.
- Johnny Depp

Home Mine Links follow

{ credits:
design inspired bg }
ten. ego
Saturday 3 November 2012 | 0 comments

When I have finally acquired my brain's ability to think logically (thank god!), many things in my life makes me wonder why I can tolerate such things throughout my life.

I'm easily annoyed by people who are irritating, stubborn and full of pride (they do not EVER stop) and the last thing I want to deal with is someone who take care of me since I was a baby. By no doubt, the person is of utmost importance to me. I really hope that person can wake up to reality and stop throwing wet blanket at himself dictating how 'lousy' he is in comparison to the family. You are, by far, the best husband and dad anyone will have (well, except for your temper and ego). I can keep mum and not fight with you over stuffs but you have to know how it feels like to treat someone like a king everyday and it's tiring. I will not treat you like one, remember that. Thank god you have an amazing wife and three kids.

"I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine." - Jane Austen


NEWER
PAST